Passive Infrared Search Systems
Todays, Active defense systems and electromagnetic radars are detectable and attacked by jammers. IRSS-I 3 is a passive Infrared Search system to detect planes, missiles and helicopters.Mission of this system is detection of flying targets without sending electromagnetic waves, which makes...
Military lensatic compass
Military tritium lensatic compass is a navigational and marching compass used to determine azimuths (horizontal angle), to follow a course over the ground, orient or set a map and determine position of objects in relation a map. Metal case and Induction dampened needle provide reliable...
High quality and precise Aiming Circles have general specification as topography instruments. They are used for precise measurement of Azimuth / Elevation angles of aerial or ground targets with respect to a preselected baseline as required for the orientation of artillery weapons. Using the magnetic system of the instrument, you can define the...
* Fully coated optic.
* Supplied with complete holding arm and sturdy tripod.
* Airtight mechanism / protection against water , dust , rust , moisture , etc.
* Included ocular focusing.
* Nitrogen gas filled.
* Supplied with complete holding arm and sturdy tripod
* Fully coated optics
* Airtight mechanism/ protection against water, dust, rust, moisture, etc.
* Nitrogen gas filled
* Included ocular focusing