Data Recovery Lab
Companies have high reliance on computer technology to write and store data relevant to their business operations. Thus the data being stored can have a great deal of impact on personal lives and operations of companies. So, for everyone from companies to a home user, recovery loss of data is necessary and vital. Data recovery is the retrieval of inaccessible or contaminated data from media that has been damaged in some way. Data recovery is being increasingly used and is an important process nowadays. When a hard disk drive containing valuable data no longer responds, the user’s last hope is to send the drive to a data recovery company that specializes in drive hardware failures. With over many years of experience, Iran electronics industries (CTA) data recovery laboratory has created a trusted process for assuring you, the customer or company and organization, that your data is safe in our hands.
Recover All Types of Media and Brands:
- Hard drive recovery (laptop, desktop, notebook)
- RAID recovery
- External hard drive recovery (USB, Fire wire) Y NAS recovery (Network Attached Storage) Y Server recovery
- Solid-State and Flash drive recovery, Flash Card recovery and etc.
- Camera card recovery
- PDA recovery
- CD / DVD recovery
- SIM card recovery
- And anymore types of media and brands
Recover All Data Types:
- Operating Systems: Windows PC, Mac, Linux, Novell, Unix, VMware
- File Systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HPFS, HFS, ext2, ext3, VMFS2, VMFS3, etc.
- Data Types: Email, Office documents, Databases, Photos, Music, Microsoft Exchange
Comprises Clean Room to hard drive data recovery
Comprises good equipment to destruction of data
Security Operations Centers (SOCs) provide a real-time view into enterprise security status, making a proactive approach to security a reality via automated alerts, detailed reports and remediation. By implementing a SOC, enterprises can successfully achieve the following objectives:
To protect and preserve the multi-tiered assets like production network, servers and applications.
To be proactive in most cases and be reactive in real-time on a timely fashion thus avoiding or reducing downtime.
To be compliant with Government/regulatory bodies rules and requirements which emphasize information privacy and security.
- Network and host defense
- Reporting and advisories
- Malicious code and virus protection
- Intrusion detection / prevention
- Vulnerability, risk, and penetration
- Data fusion, correlation, analysis, and storage
- Management of key enablers/devices
- Configuration management
- Patch Management
Computer incident response
Forensics and investigations
Incident reaction and testing