MCS-910(E) MULTY-LAYER COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
This system is designed for establishing connection between communication centers and maintaining distance from radiation center of the radios. According to the mission different communication layers are implemented in the system. The peripheral equipment are configured inside a separate shelter. This system is equipped with HF, VHF and UHF communication layers.
• Radio communication layers (HF, VHF, UHF)
• Fiber optic, pair wire, Ethernet cable communication layers
• Communication interface for external usage
• ICS system for integrating the communication systems
• Tactical, moveability and maneuver facility
• Preventing the operators from the enemy’s attack by controlling the systems remotely.
• Emergency power generator and UPS system
• Tactical earthing system for mobile sections
• Fire alarm system
• Air conditioning system