Military Tactical Fiber Optic Cable
Applications & Features:
- Extremely Strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffer cables designed for military tactical field use and commercial applications.
- Compact, round cable design for ease of transportation and deployment
- Designed for use in adverse environments where reduced size and weight are important.
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, survival in dificult pulls, and superior mechanical protection for the optical fibers.
- Cable have been tested and are in use in military data communications applications wordwide.
- Excellent for use in deployment/retrieval applications such as video coverage of news events or oil exploration.
- Can be used outdoors on the ground in all terrain including severe environments.
- Suitable for manufacturing, mining and petrochemical environments and chemical resistance.
- Crush-resistant and resistant with a thick layer of aramid strength members.
- Most commonly used with ruggedized multiway military tactical field connectors.
- 2 to 24 fibers, higher fiber counts are available on request.