Monocular Night vision Goggle, MNG-87
MNG-87 night vision goggle is battle-proven technology designed for the most demanding nighttime applications and rigors of combat. It is used in many special operations by elite armed forces and enables the user to perform a variety of tasks at night such as walking, weapon firing, patrol, map reading and administering medical aid. It can be used on soldiers' hat.
MNG-87 is designed in a variety of ground-based night operations.
- Light weight.
- Ergonomic design.
- Rugged construction.
- Easy operation and maintenance. 18mm super generation image intensifier tube to offer crystal clear super bright viewing in visible and near infrared.
- Capability of continuous passive operation over a 15-hour period without the need for battery
- Modular construction.
- It can be used as hand held, head helmet mounted and weapon mounted operation.
- Nocturnal observation, target location, perimeter surveillance and reconnaissance for tank commanders, forward area observers, boarder patrols/customs and special forces.
- Command and control.
- Rapid night time artillery fire control.
- Terrain navigation.
- Selection of fighting positions.
- Search and rescue.
- Law enforcement, drug control.
Magnification : 1X
Field of View : 40°
Resolution : 0.76 (cy/mr)
Objective Focal Length : 27 mm
F-Number : 1.2
Focusing Range : 28 cm to infinity
Diopter Adjusting : +2 to -6 diopter
Eye Relief: 25 mm
Operating Voltage : 2.7 to 3 vdc
Battery Type : 2 AA Batteries
Operation Temperature Range : -32°C to +52°C
Storage Temperature Range : -35°C to +71°C
Weight : 380 g
Image Intensifier Tube : 2nd or 3rd Gen.